Nasty random webcam - Osu dating site
the university was originally known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College (Mech).
The college began with a focus on training students in various agricultural and mechanical disciplines but was developed into a comprehensive university under the direction of then Governor (later, President) Rutherford B.
Ohio State began accepting graduate students in the 1880s, and in 1891, the school saw the founding of its law school, Moritz College of Law.
It would later acquire colleges of medicine, dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, commerce, and journalism in subsequent years.
The university has an extensive student life program, with over 1,000 student organizations; intercollegiate, club and recreational sports programs; student media organizations and publications, fraternities and sororities; and three student governments.